Hardee’s Vegan Options & Menu 2022
Hardee’s vegan options include the Beyond Sausage and Beyond Burger! There are some conditions, though.
There are way more changes than required when there are two Beyond Meat choices on the menu.
For the Beyond Thickburger, the premium bread includes milk, but you can buy the burger with Sourdough Bread and lettuce wrap.
You also require to keep in mind that to order the burger without cheese or mayo.
When it comes to Beyond Sausage, please take it in the toasted sourdough or burrito (cheese and sans eggs).
Now, Let’s check out the full list of Hardee’s Vegan Options & Menu 2022.
Vegan Options at Hardee’s
- Rice and (NO) Cheese Burrito, Beans – The Tortilla, Beans and Mexican Rice are all vegan. Order the burrito with NO cheese.
- Salsa and Chips – You can also add a rice or side of beans to step up your nacho game a bit
- Side Salad without cheese
- Low Fat Italian Dressing
- Peach Cobbler
- BBQ Dipping Cup and Packet
- Buffalo Dipping Cup
- Picante Sauce Packet
- Strawberry Jam
- Grape Jelly
- Lemon Juice
- Green Beans
- Sourdough Bread
- Hot Dog Bun
- Natural Cut French Fries***
- Crispy Curls***
You May Also Like To Check:
Beyond Burger / Beyond Sausage Options
- Original Beyond Thickburger – (Order with Sourdough Bread in place of a bun or lettuce wrap, Order with NO mayo.)
- 100% plant-based Beyond Burger™ patty with red onion, ketchup, lettuce, tomato, dill pickles, mustard and mayo* on a toasted premium bun*.
That’s all about the Hardee’s Vegan Options & Menu 2022, but post your questions in the comment box if you have any questions to ask. I will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. Keep visiting us at hardees-breakfast-menu.info to keep updated with such great information.
Hardee’s Vegan Options & Menu FAQs
Q1. Are Hardees onion rings vegan?
✔ As per the Ingredients Guide, the Beer Battered Onion Rings at Hardee’s include milk and milk products, especially whey.
Q2. What is vegan at Hardees?
✔ In December 2019, Hardee’s declared two plant-based options: the Beyond Sausage and Beyond Burger, which regularly require modifications because they are served with mayonnaise or cheese in most restaurants.
Q3. Are Hardees fries vegan?